Nuclear-related event reports
The CNSC requires its licensees to disclose to the public events and incidents involving its licensed activities that relate to the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
- April 27, 2023: Reportable event at Whiteshell Laboratories
- February 2, 2023: Reportable event at Bruce Power Nuclear Generating Station
- December 14, 2022: Reportable event at Point Lepreau Nuclear Generating Station
- September 2, 2022: Reportable Event at Braya Renewable Fuels (Newfoundland) GP Inc.
- June 6, 2022: Reportable Event at Port Hope Project Waste Water Treatment Plant
- March 24, 2022: Reportable Event at the industrial site formerly known as Mississauga Metals and Alloys
Below is a list of nuclear industries, click on an industry in the list to view the events and incidents released to the public pertaining to that industry. Please visit licensees' websites for complete listing of their events and incidents, and to view their public disclosure protocols.
Event reports by sector:
- Academic and research
- Uranium mines and mills
- Uranium processing and fuel fabrication facilities
- Nuclear power plants
- Class IB nuclear facilities
- Class II nuclear facilities (These facilities are used in medicine, cancer therapy and research)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nuclear substance processing facilities
- Radiation device licensees
- Research reactors
- Transport / in transit events
- Closed and decommissioned uranium mines and mills
- Waste management facilities
- Date modified: