- April 19, 2011: Update to regulatory action issued to all Class I facilities and uranium mines and mills in Canada
- March 22, 2011: CNSC request to all Class I nuclear facilities and uranium mines and mills in Canada pursuant to subsection 12(2) of the General Nuclear Safety and Control Regulations
- August 18, 2010: Record of Proceedings - SRB Technologies (Canada) Inc. - Application to Renew the Class IB Nuclear Substance Processing Facility Operating Licence for the Gaseous Tritium Light Source Facility in Pembroke, Ontario (PDF)
- June 30, 2010: CNSC Announces Decision to Renew the Operating Licence for SRB Technologies (Canada) Inc.
- December 16, 2009: Notice of a two-day Public Hearing to be held in Ottawa,Ontario, on February 17, 2010 and May 19, 2010 to consider SRB Technologies (Canada) Inc.’s (SRBT) application to renew its Nuclear Substance Processing Facility Operating Licence (PDF)
About this section
The Pembroke My Community section contains information about:
About the Pembroke community
Situated along the Ottawa River in eastern Ontario, the City of Pembroke (population of approximately 14,500) boasts an established industrial sector that is the largest commercial and service centre between Ottawa and North Bay.The neighbouring Petawawa Canadian Forces Base and Atomic Energy of Canada’s Chalk River Laboratories have helped establish Pembroke as a stable and growing industrial centre.