Emergency Management Organizations
Provincial and territorial emergency management organizations (EMOs) are a good source of information about how to prepare for emergencies in your region.
Emergency management organization activities include planning and research, training, response operations and the administration and delivery of disaster financial assistance programs. EMOs are most familiar with the natural hazards and other risks of your region.
- Alberta Emergency Management Agency
- British Columbia Provincial Emergency Program
- Manitoba Emergency Measures Organization
- New Brunswick Emergency Measures Organization
- Newfoundland & Labrador Emergency Measures Organization
- Northwest Territories Emergency Measures Organization
- Nova Scotia Emergency Management Office
- Nunavut Emergency Management
- Ontario Emergency Management
- Prince Edward Island Emergency Measures Organization
- Quebec Civil Protection
- Saskatchewan Emergency Plan
- Yukon Emergency Measures Organization
Please note: Links to Web sites not under the control of CNSC are provided solely for the convenience of users. CNSC is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the content of those sites. CNSC offers no guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links.
Users should be aware that information offered by non-Government of Canada sites, to which the Official Languages Act and certain other requirements may not apply, may be available only in the language(s) used by the sites in question.