Document history for REGDOC-2.7.1, Radiation Protection
REGDOC-2.7.1, Radiation Protection, REGDOC-2.7.1 provides new requirements and guidance for the application of the Radiation Protection Regulations to ensure the protection of workers and members of the public. This regulatory document provides new guidance on the following topics: radiation protection programs; principles of worker dose control and principles of radiological hazard control.
This document will be subject to a revision as a result of the consultation on the proposed amendments to the Radiation Protection Regulations, which are outlined in the What We Heard Report for discussion paper DIS-13-01, Proposals to Amend the Radiation Protection Regulations.
This document supersedes:
- G-91, Ascertaining and Recording Radiation Doses to Individuals (2003) | PDF
- G-121, rev. 1, Radiation Safety in Educational, Medical and Research Institutions | PDF
- G-129, Keeping Radiation Exposures and Doses "As Low as Reasonably Achievable (ALARA)" │ PDF
- GD-150, Designing and Implementing a Bioassay Program (2010) | PDF
- G-228, Developing and Using Action Levels | PDF
- G-313, Radiation Safety Training Programs for Workers Involved in Licensed Activities with Nuclear Substances and Radiation Devices, and with Class II Nuclear Facilities and Prescribed Equipment | PDF
August 14, 2019: Invitation to provide feedback on comments is open until September 4, 2019.
Note: The comments are posted in the language in which they were received. You may provide your comments in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
P.O. Box 1046, Station B
280 Slater Street
Ottawa, ON, Canada K1P 5S9
- Fax: 613-995-5086
Comments submitted, including names and affiliations are intended to be made public. You will not receive a formal reply to your comments.
|Consultation||March 21, 2019 to July 19, 2019||
View the consultation version of the document:(HTML version of draft REGDOC-2.7.1)
(version of draft REGDOC-2.7.1 PDF)
|Invitation to provide feedback on comments received||August 14 to September 4, 2019||
View the comments received:
For questions and information related to REGDOC-2.7.1, Radiation Protection, please contact:
Directorate of Environmental and Radiation Protection and Assessment
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1P 5S9
Telephone: 1-800-668-5284 (Canada only)
- Date modified: