Regulatory Instruments Index: Search
The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) has converted the initial Regulatory Instruments Index (RII) to a database, which allows easier, more user-friendly searching.
About the RII
- provides a searchable, easily accessible list of the CNSC’s regulatory instruments
- is designed to help CNSC stakeholders better understand the regulations that apply to them and the CNSC’s related expectations
Using the RII
- You can conduct a customized search of the CNSC’s documents and regulations.
- You can also view complete lists of CNSC documents and regulations, organized by search category.
- The Index is divided into four search categories:
- To find a specific CNSC document or regulation by number or by name, please select All. This will provide a full listing of CNSC documents organized by number and title.
Please note: The RII is provided solely for the convenience of users. It will be revised from time to time in response to users’ needs in order to keep listings as current and accurate as possible. However, the CNSC is not legally responsible for any errors or omissions.