September 28, 2012
Subject: Provide feedback on comments received on CNSC discussion paper DIS-12-05, Administrative Monetary Penalties
Listed below are the comments received by the CNSC during the consultation process for discussion paper DIS-12-05, Administrative Monetary Penalties.
The consultation period was open from August 15 to September 14, 2012. View the history of this discussion paper, for more information.
A period is now open for stakeholders to provide feedback on the comments received about DIS-12-05, Administrative Monetary Penalties. The CNSC will prepare a report that will summarize the feedback received. It will be made available to the public once all comments have been reviewed. Please monitor the CNSC Web site for further details.
Starts on: September 28, 2012
Ends on: October 12, 2012
How to participate:
To provide feedback on the comments received:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
P.O. Box 1046, Station B
280 Slater Street
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1P 5S9
- fax: 613-995-5086
Please note that any comments submitted, including names and affiliations, are intended to be made public.
You will not receive a formal reply to your comments; however, they may be reflected in a report to be issued at a later date. Please contact CNSC if you have any questions or comments about the consultation process.
The comments posted here are not the views or opinions of the CNSC. The comments are posted in the language in which they were submitted.
View comments received (PDF)
- 20/20 ND Technology
- A-TECH N.D.T. Limited
- Absolute Radiation Consulting Ltd.
- Acuren Group
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
- Best Theratronics
- Bruce Power
- Canadian Industrial Radiography Safety Association
- Canadian Nuclear Association
- Canadian Steel Producers Association
- Cantech Inspections Ltd.
- Cave Inspections
- Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories and Association of Consulting Engineering Companies – Canada
- Douglas Wyman, Ph.D
- Golder Associated Ltd.
- Industrial Radiography Supplies and Services Inc.
- IRISNDT Inc.
- Jeanne Miller
- Kelly Baker
- Markham Stouffville Hospital
- NB Power
- Ontario Power Generation
- Paterson Group Inc.
- Petroleum Services Association of Canada
- Philip Kienholz
- Radioprotection Inc.
- Spectrum NDT
- Spectrum Testing
- TBT Engineering Limited
- Team Industrial Services Inc.
- Université Laval
- Vitalite NB
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
- Date modified: