History of discussion paper DIS-12-07, Safety Culture for Nuclear Licensees
The What We Heard report has been published.
- November 13, 2013: The What We Heard report was published.
- March 1, 2013: View feedback provided on the comments.
- February 12, 2013: Period for providing feedback on the comments received has closed.
- January 29 to February 11, 2013: Invitation to provide feedback on the comments received during consultation is open for 10 business days. View comments received during consultation and invitation to provide feedback on these comments. Note that the comments are posted in the language in which they were received.
- January 11, 2013: Consultation has ended.
- September 5, 2012 to January 11, 2013: Consultation. An invitation to comment on the document is posted on the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) website for a 120-day period. Read the HTML discussion paper, along with Information Bulletin 12–41, for further details.
This discussion paper presents the CNSC’s proposed approach for regulating safety culture in the Canadian nuclear industry, highlighting its importance, as well as what has been done both internationally and in Canada to promote it.
The CNSC is seeking comments on the proposals contained in this discussion paper.
For questions or information directly related to DIS-12-07, Safety Culture for Nuclear Licensees please contact:
Regulatory Policy Directorate
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
P. O. Box 1046, Station B
Ottawa, ON K1P 5S9
Telephone: 613-995-5894 or 1-800-668-5284 (Canada only)
- Date modified: